Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chicken Mozarella

My husband is so excited that I tried out a new recipe this week. I found it here and chose it because it looked really easy, but good.

Chicken Mozarella

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (about 1 pound)
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed
Tomato Soup
1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning OR dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese


Place the chicken in an 11 x 8-inch (2-quart) shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken. Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.

This was a huge hit and I will definitely be making it again.



1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy I'll have to add that to the grocery list! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin