Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bubba's new trick

Bubba (my six month old) is army crawling already! I did not think it was going to happen so soon. We have to totally baby proof our house again. M&M didn't start crawling this soon so it kind of just snuck up on me. He's even trying to get up on his knees. He's bound and determined to keep up with his sister. We have tile in most of the house so I don't know if he's gonna want to crawl on that though. He did this just in time to show grandma this weekend.

It's so different with him. With M&M I wanted her to grow up fast so that we could do fun stuff together. With Bubba I want him to stay my sweet, smiley baby forever! I'm excited and sad at the same time because he's growing up too fast.

Any babyproofing advice? It's been a while and we are in a different house than when M&M was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin