Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats

So I've been reminded by a couple comments about the recipe I promised to post. I'm glad to be reminded because I'm very forgetful like that. So here it is.

Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
1/2 cup margarine or butter
10 oz. mini marshmallows
1/2-1 cup peanut butter
6-8 cups rice krispies

In large saucepan melt butter and marshmallows. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter, stir until smooth. Stir in rice krispies. Press mixture into well buttered 9x13 pan. (I used cooking spray, it worked just fine.) Cut into 24 squares.

I thought that this would be really fun to make with M&M, but as I started I realized she wouldn't be able to help much because most of it was on the stove, but she did love to stir everything when I took it off of the stove. Enjoy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These sound so yummy! Why does my husband not like PB? Everything I want to make always has PB! Oh well, my daughter and I can chow down on them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin