Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Changes

So you might notice some changes on my blog. Jennifer over at My Two Happy Homeschoolers did this new look for me and I love it! I love the simplicity of it and the new features like the navigation bar and especially the new header. She came up with this idea. All I told her was that I wanted "something" to change from ordinary into extraordinary. I would have never thought of this. There isn't anything under the craft section yet, but there will be! I'm already planning a ton of craft projects for Hallowen, Autumn, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have to plan now or I'd spend all my time planning and never getting anything done when it gets to close to the actual holiday. There will be crafts for kids and for me to do. Yay! It seems like it takes me months to do something that would just take me a couple of days because of all of the other wife and mother responsibilities that come first. I'm learning how to get and keep organized though which is very helpful in all aspects of my life.

5 comments:

  1. I love the new look - the graphics is really neat, and I am partial to white backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool that is why i switched to wordpress so i could have different pages and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about the "months to do something that would only take a few days" glad to hear I'm not the only one. Love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin