Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TTFN- ta ta for now

I have so many things that I want to share on here, but I will not be posting for a while. I dont know how long, but it will be a while. Blogging has become a chore and that is not what I want this to be. I love the acceptance that you all have made me feel and enthusiasm for the things that I have posted. My enthusiasm for posting has waned lately and that has been reflected in the lesser comments that I've gotten. I have tried and tried to cut down what I put on here and how much time I spend looking at other's blogs, but it's just not enough. My focus needs to be in other places that need attention. I've found my brain is in overdrive all day thinking about what I can post about next and what activities I can do that would appeal to people. I'm just way too stressed out! This blog has served it's purpose in helping M&M and I during the transition from the two of us being at home alone all day, to three of us at home when Bubba was born.

I started this blog to share ideas with other mothers out there, but I've found that the things I am sharing are things that can be found elsewhere. I'm not going to delete my blog so you can still find lots of wonderful links to other bloggers who are defintely a lot more interesting than me! haha!

Well, goodbye for now and thank you all for the kind comments and for sharing the things that you know to help those struggling mothers out there like me. :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you find peace with whatever you choose to do. For me, my focus is on documenting what we do - sort of like a scrapbook. If you just share with the focus on enjoying your time with your child, it will come out in your writing and it will be more enjoyable to you, too! Sometimes it is good to just take a break - honestly, that is where I am at right now! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing openly and honestly.

    Take care...and may your time away from the computer be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading and got some fun ideas from you, but I definitely understand. Taking care of 2 kids/hubby/house is a lot! I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm sure you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheena,

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm glad to find your blog too as you have some great ideas to share!
    It sounds like you will be taking a break, and I totally understand. Being a Home-maker is rather demanding stuff, and I think you are very wise for taking a look at priorities. I just started my blog a few months ago, and while at first I spent a lot of time on it trying to get it just right, I eventually realized that I really didn't WANT to spend so much time blogging. There were too many other things I wanted to do with my time! I'm still working on it, but have figured out a few things that work for me.....for now at least. Sorry this is such a long comment, but if you ever want to share ideas, I'm totally open. Feel free to email me too if you want!

    littlefamilyfun@gmail.com

    As for the question you asked, it's pretty simple, but takes some time. The link I have to blogs that I look at is actually a whole other blog. You may already know that with the same username & password you can actually create multiple blogs, and so I created one where I would just have links to other blogs and their updates so I could quickly and easily peruse them without having to click through a whole list. I used Google Reader before, but I don't like that you aren't actually on their blog when you read, because then I can't make comments and such. I also like that I can get a quick picture and synopsis of their most recent post without having to scroll through each post etc.
    (To be honest, I haven't looked at it much lately. Like I said, time.....)
    Anways, I hope that makes sense. If you have any other questions, please ask!
    Sorry this is the longest comment known to man.
    You are probably spending all your blogging time reading it!
    Ha ha.

    Take care!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin